Sunday 1 March 2015

Saturday Night post tea

Just a short post to let you know how we spent our evening.

A Bright Moon

Tea was had at El Castillo, a favourite from last year.  The food was just as good, but the portions seem to have grown.  We both struggled, although I did manage to finish mine.

After that we needed to walk it off a bit and popped into the Old Town before retiring to bed.  So, just a few photos to give you a flavour of what it was like.

 Sorry about the formatting, but Blogger is very poor in that respect - I promise I did my best.

Orange Tree Square

Expensive slippers
Street Chapel


Model Car in Toy Shop Window






2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures - Marbella looks just as pretty at night as it does in the day!
    I wonder if your mode-maker friend made that car in the shop window?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I was wondering just that last night..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.